Recently we were afforded the privilege of sitting down and chatting for a bit with Gina Golden, owner of Toccoa Valley Campground in Blue Ridge, Georgia. In this interview you will have an opportunity to get to know one of the more popular small businesses/attractions that Blue Ridge/Fannin County, Georgia has to offer.
Toccoa Valley Camgpround located approximately 9 miles out Aska Rd. in Fannin County offers a range of services and accommodations all in a family-friendly atmosphere whether it be camping, tubing, fishing or rafting this is one of the true gems that has been a part of many a vacationer’s experience for over 20 years.
In this interview you will learn the following:
- How and why Toccoa Valley Campground (TVC) was started
- The types of accommodations TVC offers
- Hear from Gina how Blue Ridge has changed over the years to where now it is one of the more popular tourist destinations in the southeastern US.
- Learn of other activities one can enjoy when visiting Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Hear a favorite memory Gina has of her father which eventually led to him starting this business
Thank you in advance for listening today.
If you enjoyed our interview we’d love to know in the comments below and would invite you to share this with your friends online by using the social share buttons below.
To contact Gina Golden and Toccoa Valley Campground: